I hate this f*cking SPAMMERS!!! -.-

Saw a nice painting? Share it with everyone here.

Re: I hate this f*cking SPAMMERS!!! -.-

Postby masse on Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:16 pm

Ah ja Skazz habich vergessen. Aber wer ist Lauwenmark ? :?: Steh grad auf dem Schlauch.

In 15 Jahren bin ich ja ein alter Sack. :D
masse

Postby mucain on Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:17 am

Lauwenmark kommt aus Belgien und macht solche:

ImageImageImage

...und restauriert auch mal ganz gerne verstümmelte Kreaturen:

ImageImage
mucain

Postby Lauwenmark on Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:49 pm

masse wrote:Ah ja Skazz habich vergessen. Aber wer ist Lauwenmark ? :?: Steh grad auf dem Schlauch.

In 15 Jahren bin ich ja ein alter Sack. :D

I am Lauwenmark, and I probably should have noticed the existence of this forum way sooner :)

mucain wrote:Lauwenmark kommt aus Belgien und macht solche:

Indeed, I did the Four Guardians of 2044: you spotted Lauwenmark of the North, Fax of the East, but you can add Foog of the West and Honneur of the South. The only half-decently drawn one being Lauwenmark of the North - but I 'cheated' on this one, as it is a scanned pencil work, not directly made using Webcanvas drawing tools.

I'm really sorry about the current state of the pink-haired-lady. I restored it a first time, but the fuxing annoying Joker ruined it, and I was only able to restore the current loosy eyes and noose. Someday I'll try again to turn it into a better lady.

I'm currently trying to give "The Head" (the brown-haired figure with crossed arms) a better body that that excuse of one I gave to it. I've uploaded a possible figure sketch here. Not sure if I'll succeed, though - I am a rather low-quality artist :).

As for spammers, they are one of the two things that kept me drawing more on webcanvas (the other being the impossibility to draw at another zoom level) - I had to restore "The Head" maybe a dozen times against the 'Joker', and definitely, that kind of vandalism is a turn-down.
Lauwenmark

Postby Lauwenmark on Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:43 pm

*Grrrr*

The Fuxing Scribblers-Kiddies hit hard again. I'm quite sad about what they did to The Great Galactic Beast and the Green Pi Ray just below it. I don't have backups for those myself, and they are too damaged for me to attempt a manual repair :cry:

The Desperate Defense Duo and The Head (again) were vandalized, but I think I still have a backup of those, so I should be able to restore them (it has become a routine for The Head, which strangely seems to act as a magnet for spammers of all kinds).

Why are so many people finding fun to ruin other's work?
Lauwenmark

Postby mucain on Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:36 am

Fixed that for you...
we now have the technologie to restore from a daily backup index 8-)
please post in -help using webcanvas
-someone destroyed my nice painting
if you want some painting to be restored.Makes it easier for godusers to find the destructions ;)

Keep it up,like your style
mucain

Postby Lauwenmark on Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:45 pm

mucain wrote:Fixed that for you...
we now have the technologie to restore from a daily backup index 8-)
please post in -help using webcanvas
-someone destroyed my nice painting
if you want some painting to be restored.Makes it easier for godusers to find the destructions ;)

Keep it up,like your style

Thanks, especially for the Great Galactic Beast - my own little scribblings are of little importance, but such niceties as the GGB deserve proper preservation!
Lauwenmark

Postby DustMako on Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:40 am

Who does :) ?!
When life gives you lemons you throw them at spammers!
DustMako

Postby Lauwenmark on Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:25 pm

Vandals stroke again, this time turning the Guardian of the North (2044N) into an Hitlerian caricature... I give up on trying to draw on Webcanvas - there are way too many suckers finding fun to ruin pictures. This is really sad :°(
Lauwenmark

Postby masse on Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:26 am

Sunday was the first time scribbling on webcanvas for a long time now, today at about 3. am I startet drawing for a d&d-forum to animate the nerdmembers there to make some nice drawings.

Now, not even 8h later it's gone. :?

Not sure if I really want to restore it, but a screenshot would be really nice. But it would be nice to see it one time "soberly". (Don't know if it's the right word. In german it's "nüchtern". :D )

Edit: Idea!
Or can someone of the admins please restore a little bit more on the left side, just into the white so no other painting will be affected.
masse

Postby mucain on Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:26 am

Wie?watt?wo?
mucain

PreviousNext

Return to WebCanvas Paintings